CenState Contractors, Inc. is a privately-owned company located in Winter Haven, Florida since 1985. We are a General Contractor specializing in Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants, Underground Utilities and Lift Stations. Our work includes New Construction, Reconstruction, Rehabilitation and repairs for both Public and Private Owners.
We are seeking a motivated construction Project Manager/Estimator who would be responsible for performing duties that include, but are not limited to:
- Plan and supervise multiple projects from start to finish, according to the contract documents and procedures.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with Owners, Engineers and other team members.
- Ensure proper job control to meet or exceed expected profitability.
- Assist with project take-offs and estimating for new project bids.
- Negotiate and administer contracts for procurement of materials and subcontractors in compliance with budgetary constraints.
- Prepare, analyze and maintain project schedules.
- Administer and manage any changes to original project contract.
- Maintain and complete pay applications.
- Prepare close-out documents and procedures.
- Participate in execution of project safety and quality control.
- Construction Management, Engineering or Field Related Experience.
- Able to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Strong verbal, written and communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel and scheduling software.
- Good driving record and transportation.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
Resumes (including experience, education and references) may be:
- E-mailed: email@example.com
- Mailed: P. O. Box 552, Winter Haven, FL 33882-0552
- Faxed: (863) 324-3648
- Delivered In Person: 2288 Executive Road, Winter Haven, FL 33884